Kafkadesk is looking for eager young minds and talented pen(wo)men to join our growing team of regular writers and part-time contributors!
What we’re looking for:
- Interest/experience in Central Europe
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of another language is a plus (but not required)
Why you (maybe) shouldn’t work with us:
Unfortunately, we’re unable to pay our writers (or ourselves for that matter) at this time. But we’re always looking for new ways to make Kafkadesk grow, and hope we’ll soon be able to offer our contributors the compensation they deserve.
Why you definitely should:
- Flexibility: From a weekly column to a one-time collaboration, choose your own rate of contribution!
- Experience: Take part in the growth of a young media, gain more experience and join a dynamic community of passionate writers!
- Platform: Make your voice heard, strengthen your expertise and meet professionals from your field of interest.
- Freedom: Possibility to work from anywhere, at anytime. No strings attached!
How to contact us:
Whether you’re a student seeking to fatten your resume, an enthusiastic writer eager to put your talents to use, a professional wishing to showcase your expertise or simply have a passion you’d like to write about, we’d love to hear from you!